The AD Leaf ® is Here to Set You a Step Ahead of Your Competitor.
What Is It and Why You Should Use It?
Laravel is a custom web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax! With this custom framework, you can do more and be better at what matters most. The framework’s expressive syntax makes coding faster while also making it easier to understand for developers of any skill level – eliminating all the pain points that come with handling complex PHP code.
Taylor Otwell created this framework with the sole intention of helping website developers make complex coding simple, faster, and better. Laravel was based upon Symfony components, but Laravel eases some of the commonly executed tasks like routing, authentication, sessions, caching, and others so that developers can focus on building business-related features of the app.
Laravel is a great choice for building modern, full-stack web applications. Its elegant syntax and powerful features allow you to build robust websites easily!
- A Community Framework
- A Progressive Framework
- A Scalable Framework
Why is Laravel Framework the Best Choice for PHP Web Development?
Laravel is a PHP framework that offers many features to speed up development time and improve security. It’s been ranked as the best MVC-based platform for building web apps, according to BuiltWithLaravel’s yearly survey of developers worldwide.
Maintaining your website these days requires constant attention; there are always new updates available that could help make it more appealing or add additional functionality if you’re not satisfied with what already exists!
Is Laravel Frontend or Backend?
To put it simply, Laravel is backend development. For a longer explanation, and like we mentioned above, Laravel is a PHP framework that sits server-side and can help you develop full-stack web applications, meaning it has capabilities to support both frontend and backend work.
Top 3 Laravel Framework Features that Make it Popular
- Blade Template Engine: It adds zero overhead to your web app and doesn’t restrict you from using plain PHP code in views.
- Eloquent ORM: Laravel provides web developers with a simple ActiveRecord implementation that makes their interaction with databases easy and less time-consuming.
- Laravel MVC Architecture: ensures a tight separation between presentation layers and business logic. MVC stands for Model, View, and Controller. It is a design pattern that separates the model (logic, data handling), view (UI), and controller processes (interface).
Why Use Laravel Framework for Web Development?
Several people ask why Laravel is the best framework and so popular among developers. The only answer is that they like peace of mind while developing web apps, and Laravel provides much more.
Laravel Development Means Faster Time-To-Market
Laravel is the best framework for building fast and scalable web applications. Its modular design means you can use pre-built functions or structures to make your life easier without worrying about Building Time Efficient Apps With Laravel!
Developers and business owners all across the globe are making their lives much simpler because of these improvements made available through an active community member’s work ethic.
Is Laravel the Best PHP Framework?
It’s important to make the right decision when choosing a PHP framework, as it will affect your entire application. You should consider many factors for choosing one best suited to meet business needs and technological constraints, such as scalability or ease of development timeframes with minimal bugs found during testing stages.
The general factors that you should look for while choosing a framework for your web app include:
- The popularity of the framework
- Database access
- Third-party integrations
- Performance support
- Built-in modules
- Cost of development
- Testing features
- Community Support
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Thanks to the great documentation and community support, getting started is easy. The intuitive interface makes it even more simple.
- Powerful Blade Templating Engine
- Built-in libraries
- Robust and scalable
- Easy to deploy to major cloud service providers such as AWS
- Comes with security and authorization out-of-the-box
- Slower than some frameworks
- Less built-in support
- It has basic security features but is still limited by the inherent insecurities of PHP.
Top Websites Built with Laravel
- The New York Times
- Warner Bros
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Your future website could be listed HERE!
Why choose The AD Leaf?
Web development and maintenance are essential to any business. To learn more about how this custom framework can positively impact your business’s website and marketing, please contact us to schedule your consultation at 321-255-0900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Our team is excited to help you keep current with the best in the market!