Our SEO Process
Have you ever wondered what went into the ranking system on Google? Perhaps you are a bit confused about how your business is not reaching the top of local search results. Maybe you paid for some Google Ads and are still not seeing the results you were expecting. If you can relate, then chances are that you need an SEO expert to learn more about Search Engine Optimization.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is more commonly known as organic search results. They are located on each page of the search engine results, below the paid advertising and the Maps listing during local searches. Normally, they are the first pages that pop up on search engines like Google or Bing that correlate the most with your search.
There are typically 10 organic search results on each page, with the most relevant/popular search results decided per each page. The further you search, the less relevant the searches will become. The goal of any business’s website is to be at the very top of the organic search results in order to establish credibility and relevance.
Our SEO Expert Process
The search engines will decide the ranking of search results using their own proprietary search algorithm. The algorithm continuously changes and improves, as we continue to change and understand trends about consumer behavior. That is why The AD Leaf ® Marketing Firm follows a thorough process of SEO optimization to make sure that your business gets the best and most accurate results possible. Our process is the following:
- Keyword Research
- We will compile a list of keywords that best correlate to your business. This list’s entries will consist of terms and phrases that your customer base is likely to search for online.
- On-Site Optimization
- We will optimize the content that is already present on your website. This is a collaborative effort between SEO and content marketing, as they will both determine the best course of action for your pre-existing content.
- Local Search Engine Marketing
- Think of this as SEO for search engine maps. A big part of SEO is making sure that your website is visible across different aspects of search engines, so having your business show up in maps is crucial. As your SEO expert, we will log the information needed to have your business be registered in search engine maps.
- Link Development
- Usually considered to be the most underrated aspect of SEO, we will help adjust the keywords in your website’s URLs to accurately reflect the keywords used in our research.
- Content Material Strategy
- In another collaboration with the content marketing team, we will help determine what the best type of content material is right for your website so it will show up in organic search results.
- In-Depth Reporting
- We will keep close track of your website’s progress in organic search results and regularly update you on any changes.
SEO techniques vary from industry to industry, and no technique is exactly the same. Each ranking factor adds up to a cumulative quality score. It is commonly believed that a website with the best meta description in the world simply will not be seen; all of the factors of a website make up the reasoning behind ranking on Google. Several factors do hold more weight, however, a majority of ranking your website is done with a combined effort. When it comes to on-page, for example, keyword density is a large factor.
Did You Know?
There are over 3.5 billion searches on Google every day. That’s 40,000 search queries every second on average! Your business might be one of those searches.
In an increasingly digital world, your business’s online presence means everything. This is because you need to market yourself and your products or services to as many people as possible. Proper SEO can help attract the audience you need to increase your business and make your company known in your area.
Still not entirely convinced? Here are some of the best reasons why you should seriously consider investing in SEO enhancements:
- Increases web traffic to your site
- The more your website pops up in organic search results, the more likely people who are searching for your product will click on your result. This creates a domino effect: the people who go to your site are more likely to refer you to their friends or family, who in turn will also visit your website.
- Clearer and more concise website access
- A website that is optimized for SEO will not only be filled with helpful information relating to your audience’s needs, but it will also be much easier to actually access your website’s information. Optimization declutters your website to make way for the keywords that will bring up your website’s search results.
- Makes you and your business look more legitimate
- When you are further up in your keywords’ search results, your audience will be more at ease with trusting your website for the information that they are searching for. Typically, search engine users will rely on the first few search results that pop up because they believe that the results that appear first are the most reliable and legitimate websites.
The AD Leaf ® Marketing Firm’s SEO team is committed to making sure that your business gets the recognition it deserves. Our engine marketing reports are 100% proprietary and customized for every client. As you can see the trends for search engine optimization are important to take into consideration when it comes to optimizing your website for ranking high on the search results. Let The AD Leaf ® help you get your business high up in the rankings of Google.