Our Campaign Process
Our Bing Ads management team is committed to ensuring your Ad Words campaigns are executed to deliver the best lead conversion results while simultaneously searching for innovative and cutting-edge drivers that minimize Costs Per Click, and utilize the leanest budget. The AD Leaf ®’s Bing Ads PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Management includes the following services as part of our Ad Words management practices:
- Fact-Finding Evaluation
- When advertising, you need to make sure that all of your ad’s information is correct. That is why we can help you fact-check all of your ads to make sure they are not misleading towards your audience.
- Extensive Detailed Campaign Structure
- We will help you create the best Bing Ads campaign for you and your business as your Bing Ads Manager. This includes finding out what the best keywords and possible search inquiries will be to put ad placement on.
- Keyword Research and Optimization
- We figure out the right keywords that you and your ads should focus on, as well as optimize the keywords you currently advertise on!
- Ad Copy Creation Tool
- We can help you write the best ad copy that will attract many potential customers. We focus on what exactly your customer is looking for and why they should choose you, in only a few words.
- Website Landing Page Optimization Tool
- The landing page of your website is what attracts visitors the most and convinces them to stay. Let our team help optimize your landing pages so that your audience is able to get the information they need the most.
- Ad Split Testing Tool
- Cannot decide on two different advertisements? Let us test both of them to see which one yields the best results.
- Optimized Bid Strategy
- Companies and brands bid for ad space. When you work with us, we will create the best strategy to get you the space that will attract the most customers.
- Negative Keywords
- These are keywords that you and your business want to avoid. We can exclude them from our ad campaigns at your request.
Bing Ads management works well for certain types of businesses. If your business model involves emergency services (e.g. plumber, electrician, towing service, etc.), then a Bing Ads campaign is fantastic for your company. If you haven’t executed a marketing strategy correctly for your business and are in need of quick leads, our Bing Ads management is also for you. Furthermore, businesses that are entering its holiday season can utilize Bing Ads for gaining additional market share as a supplement for your business’ success. Bing Ads are best if your targeted age demographic is within the Baby Boomer generation.
Advertise on Bing With The AD Leaf ®
The most effective paid search campaigns will include Bing & Google. Here at The AD Leaf ®, we take pride in utilizing our knowledge of Search Ads management to help you and your business succeed. That is why we are committed to helping you through every step of the process. To learn more about how search ads can positively impact your business’s sales and marketing, please contact us to schedule your consultation. Bing Ads can create the necessary impressions of your business desires by gaining immediate traffic, so you shouldn’t delay.