The AD Leaf ® is Here to Set You a Step Ahead of Your Competitor.
Reach your desired target audience with precision targeting, utilizing sight, sound, and motion using Streaming Video Advertising!
Marketers today have to reach their customers when and where they are. As we are an increasingly connected society, catering to this is often a matter of success and failure when effectively reaching your potential target audience. The context will drive consumption and the need to connect with that audience or audiences. As traditional media continues to evolve and fragment, finding advertising solutions that evoke an emotional connection can be challenging and exciting.
Streaming Video Advertising – A Changing Market Place
As consumers cut the cord and a generation of “cord-nevers” (also known as cord-cutters) continues to grow, businesses are looking for avenues to brand and speak to their customers the way Traditional TV advertising once dominated.
Streaming TV refers to consumers or households watching long-form content such as TV episodes, sporting Events, or movies that stream over a web-connected device. This can be done OVER THE TOP (OTT) or via CONNECTED TV (CTV).
OTT, or “The Big Screen,” is when a device can connect to a TV (or functionality within the TV itself) to facilitate the delivery of internet-based video content. Ex. Streaming boxes, media streaming devices, smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
CTV, or “The Small Screen,” refers to watching the same content as OTT but viewed on a mobile phone, tablet, or computer as accessed via an app downloaded onto the device or by logging in to a service via a browser.
Advertisers can now reach these viewers with the power of video advertising. Sight, sound, and motion are delivered in the “new media.”
These savvy business owners that utilize this marketing platform can target several ways:
- Device: Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple, Xbox, Smart Tv, etc.
- Services: Spectrum, Comcast, Sling, Hulu, ATT Now, Pluto, etc.
- Publishers: CBS, ESPN, HBO Now.
But more importantly, Streaming platforms allow you to focus on and target your audience. Options for targeting include audience segments, demographics, and location, even down to the zip codes and household addresses. There are many reasons why your business might be right for a Streaming advertising solution. Here are a few we like that most businesses can benefit from:
- Cost of successful traditional TV campaign schedules.
- Change in consumer viewing habits.
- Context drives consumption.
- Streaming Advertising is giving brands a new opportunity to drive top, middle, and sometimes the bottom of funnel patrons to their enterprises.
- It can complement driving people down the funnel while reaching people who are in-market due to the audience targeting and psychographic targeting capabilities available.
- You can build an audience based on their physical location, demographic, income, and psychographic variables and serve ads to those individuals for a period of time.
- Non-Skippable Ads & High Watch Rates
Why The AD Leaf?
We are experts in marketing who are entrenched in the digital marketing industry day in and day out. The AD Leaf ® was founded on a mutual need to provide transparent services to local companies for their social media services. We provide a risk-free framework that provides success to local businesses and success to businesses worldwide.
Are you ready to turn a new leaf with your streaming video strategy? The AD Leaf ® has provided digital marketing results to both local and national businesses for the last decade. Our professionals collaborate with you to identify your goals and strive to completely surpass our results. We provide affordable marketing services that provide an increased ROI and allow you to focus on your business and what is most time-efficient for you. Local businesses can truly benefit from our blog content services!