Take Your Ads To The Next Level With The AD Leaf’s® Certified SEO and PPC Specialists in !
Have you ever wondered what went into the ranking system on Google? Perhaps you are a bit confused about how your business is not reaching the top of local search results. Maybe you paid for some Google Ads and are still not seeing the results you were expecting. If you can relate, then chances are that you need an SEO and PPC specialists in to learn more about Search Engine Optimization.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is more commonly known as organic search results. They are located on each page of the search engine results, below the paid advertising and the Maps listing during local searches. Normally, they are the first pages that pop up on search engines like Google or Bing that correlate the most with your search.
At The AD Leaf®, we believe in taking the time to understand all the necessary details to ensure your ad campaigns are successful. Our fact-finding evaluation process takes into account all the relevant factors that go into creating an effective Google Ads campaign. This allows our SEO and PPC specialists to create a tailored strategy tailored to your individual needs.
What is Google Ads Management?
Google Ads management is the implementation of pay-per-click strategies from an individual marketing manager or a team of digital marketers to assist in generating leads and conversions on the Google Ads platform. Here at The AD Leaf ®, we can help you create a plan that will make your ads get the engagement they deserve.
Before you even begin to advertise with Google, you have to start with the type of visitors you want to attract to your website. You need to make sure that you are marketing to the people that fit your target audience the most. The main steps in setting up and maintaining a favorable Google Ads campaign are:
- Keyword Research
- We can help you select the relevant keywords and phrases that your potential clients would enter into Google’s search engine to find products and services. We can also help you find out how much a keyword would cost once someone clicks your ads which will help determine the right amount for your budget and determine an ROI.
- Writing Advertisements
- Our team will create emotional and engaging headlines and ad copy to intrigue your potential clients and have them inquiring more about your products and services. We work with you to produce the most effective ads that get high conversions.
- Tracking Conversions
- We will set up tools to track your conversions and to come up with additional strategies to generate even more conversions.
- Generating High-Quality Leads
- With the combination of an effective and engaging ad copy and landing page for your product and services, we will make it advantageous to have your leads be of the highest quality and relevant to learn more about your business.
- Campaign Monitoring
- We will monitor your search term reports closely to learn which keywords/queries are most often used. We then use these reports to focus on buys on the most common searches.
If it seems like a lot of work, then yes, it can be, especially if you need to start at the beginning. If time and budget are important to you, it is probably to your advantage to outsource this task. This is because a lot of data and information that can be difficult to sort through is involved. If you have a desire to be in control and learn all the information required then there are plenty of online resources to assist you in gaining the knowledge you need to start advertising on Google.
Extensive Detailed Campaign Structure
Our team of certified SEO and PPC specialists in are committed to providing you with an extensive and detailed campaign structure designed to maximize your budget and ensure the best lead conversion results. Our campaigns are highly optimized, utilizing cutting-edge drivers that help to minimize your costs per click.
Optimized Bid Strategy
Our PPC Ads management team is also committed to optimizing your bid strategy based on your needs. We have developed an optimized bid strategy that considers the various factors in creating an effective ads campaign, such as keyword research, ad copy creation, website landing page optimization, and split ad testing. This optimized bid strategy helps ensure you get the most out of your budget.
Key Features + Benefits
Our team of experts specializes in placing your website above your competitors on the search engine results page (SERP). With our targeted PPC campaigns, you can attract more traffic to your website, resulting in increased business opportunities for your company.
Factually, Google has over 3.5 billion search queries daily, with users clicking on the top three search results 75% of the time. By securing one of these top spots, potential customers will more likely notice your business, driving sales and increasing revenue.
Our comprehensive keyword research and ad optimization strategies ensure that your website is promoted to the right audience at the right time. Our SEO team also monitors and adjusts your ads continuously, ensuring you get the most out of your budget.
Keep your competitors from taking all the business.