Social Media Marketing Melbourne FL
How Does Social Media Marketing Impact My Company’s Sales?
- Social Media Marketing Melbourne FL is an inexpensive method to develop your brand to a large number of people in a short period of time.
- It is a way to communicate your company’s offerings, promotions, and specials with your client base, their friends, family, or contacts.
- Social media is a great way to grow additional business segments you are introducing to your business.
- If a component of your client demographics are Millennials, Gen X, and Gen Y; to stay relevant in business, you must therefore communicate with these groups via Social Media Marketing.
- Phone and Email use are in decline as a preferred method of contact with customers. Social Media Marketing supports your business in communicating with your audience in a manner THEY prefer.
- Social Commerce(Commerce that is internet based or driven) is currently driving 30% of all internet search traffic to websites in 2015. This percentage is growing steadily Year Over Year (YOY).
- Reduce costly customer service staff payroll, hardware, software, facilities, and rent. Utilize social media to communicate with your customers regarding: Product Recalls, Product Availability, Closures, Service Changes, Coverage Changes, etc.
How Does Social Media Marketing Impact My Customer Growth?
- Our service serves as a successful vessel for educating your audience about your industry and their need to know points relevant to your industry. Show your customers, vendors, and partners that you are a subject matter expert in your industry.
- YouTube is the #2 most popular Search Engine with over 1 Billion video views per day.
- Facebook currently has over 1 Billion users (2015- 1/5 of the world’s population) The fastest growing segment of Facebook is the baby boomer generation, however, Facebook is losing market share with Millennials( Maybe because Grandmother is now networking on Facebook?).
- Instagram currently has over 400 million users (2015- larger than the population of the U.S ).
- Twitter has over approximately 300 million monthly active users and an average of 58 million Tweets per day (2015).
Unless your largest customer demographic is predominately the Baby Boomer generation or your business is based in the most under-served 3rd world country; if you are not marketing your business online and getting social media marketing to communicate with clients, you do not or will not possess a long-term business in 2018!
The AD Leaf ®’s Social Media Marketing Approach
®” width=”270″ height=”272″ />
The AD Leaf ®’s is a direct social media marketing company focused on the big picture. First, we understand your goals and work to educate our clients on the immediate and long-term term impacts of social media marketing. In the beginning of your journey with your new social channels, this time serves as a branding tool for your company. You are essentially raising your hand and telling your customers, vendors, and audience “Hello Everyone, We are here!” The initial priority is to introduce your services, offerings, products, and to showcase you as an authority within your industry. We achieve this goal through great, rich, and engaging information shared around your business segment and business model.
Once we have begun to showcase your company as an informational resource within your business model; your customers, vendors, and audience will begin to feel confident with you as an informational resource within your industry. You will possess much more leverage and strength (purchasing power) in asking clients to purchase your goods and or services. Social Commerce is the fastest growing segment of online e-commerce. In 2015, almost 30 percent of all website traffic was created and generated by social media. As commerce continues its transition to internet based commerce called e-commerce, a strong and exciting social media services are critical to your businesses success.
What Social Media Marketing Channels Should I Use To Market My Business?
The AD Leaf ®’s extensive fact finding research, industry trends, competitive analysis, and understanding of your business model drives the decision around which social media marketing channels are going to provide the biggest branding recognition, brand development, and lead generation for your business. Above all, we identify which social media platforms will make the biggest splash, the greatest impact, and have the best benefit for you. It is very important to ensure that your company is communicating with your customers, clients, vendors, and potential business partners within the appropriate social media channels.
If you have not realized branding success and or lead generation with social media-one of the symptoms could be that you have chosen to set up, optimize and market via an incorrect social media channel choice amongst other issues. Additionally, picking incorrect social media marketing channels may also cause your company to waste marketing dollars, payroll, and lose bottom line profitability through your incorrect usage of sponsored posts, boosting, and minimal or zero return on investment. If all of this was not enough to convince you, Forbes has an excellent article on the importance of social media marketing.
What Social Media Channels Are We Executing Marketing Strategies For Our Clients?
The AD Leaf ® currently designs and effectuates successful marketing & branding campaigns with the following social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Snapchat, Yelp, Foursquare, and Periscope.
Social Media Marketing Trends for 2019
Social Media is an essential tool for extending your reach to greater audiences this year. As each new year unfolds, new trends emerge, and social media is no exception. Stay in the know on the latest social media trends for marketing your business with these tips to follow. They will not only help you to keep your existing customers engaged but they will also draw in new faces far and wide to your business which is always the end goal.
What is trending in social media in 2019? Below are just a few points to look out for as you seek to grow your reach.
1. Video Marketing Will Continue To Rise in Significance
As we said goodbye to 2018, video was still one of the hottest ways to garner the attention of prospective customers and that is not stopping anytime soon as we make our way through 2018. Video has become a proven and easy way to consume information in today’s day and age. Not just any video will do, a personalized video is the key to making a lasting impression. Why? It brings your visitor on a journey into your world. Everyone loves a good story and showcasing your business in a story format through video is the best way to do it. The evidence is in the statistics:
- 80% of global internet traffic from videos will make up 80% of all internet traffic by 2019. (via Cisco)
- 55% of people watch videos online every day (via MWP)
- 500 million people are watching videos on Facebook every day (via Tubular Insights)
- You are 53x more likely to show up first on Google if you have a video embedded on your website (via Moovly)
- 4x as many customers would rather watch a video about a product or service than read about it (via Animoto)
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of all people on the internet (via YouTube)
As you can see video is a valuable way to get your message across. Don’t lose out on the opportunity to communicate your brand, explain your value, and build relationships with your audience.
2. Live Video Will Continue To Lead The Way
Live Video is going strong in 2018 with the help of Facebook Live, Twitter Live, and Instagram Stories’ Live. For instance, Facebook noted that users spend three times longer watching a live video than a pre-recorded one. What makes live video so unique is its ability to connect a business’s brand with their customer base in real time. Customers now more than ever are looking for authenticity and a connection with a brand. As an added bonus is there isn’t as much pressure for perfection when it comes to video quality in real-time video than in pre-recorded video. Give live video a try and see how it makes an impact in your brand.
3. Use Of Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Will Increase
Artificial Intelligence is growing increasingly as a direct result of social media. Social Media platforms like Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram are jumping on the AI bandwagon and rightly so. AI is expected to double in spending every year until 2021 according to IDC’s “Worldwide Semiannual Augmented and Virtual Reality Spending Guide.” Automated marketing and customer service will greatly benefit from chatbots and artificial intelligence. Chatbots allow customers to receive instantaneous communication with a brand when it is messaged on social media. This initial contact can do wonders for keeping the prospect engaged through the entire process as the first impression really is everything.
4. Messenger as an eCommerce Option Will Expand
E-commerce options will continue to increase with messaging apps like WhatsApp, Slack, WeChat, and Facebook Messenger. Most of the population tend to gravitate towards Facebook Messenger (61%) and WhatsApp (50%) according to the latest Ofcom Communications Market research.
5. Emergence of Virtual Reality (VR)
Virtual Reality is now a reality with virtual reality headsets such as Oculus Rift and Google Cardboard. For instance, Facebook is jumping in on the action with their advances in the VR world set to appear this year.
6. Micro-Influencer Marketing On The Rise
Influencers that make a personal connection with their audience not only gain followers but also become a reliable source. Research shows that 70% of millennials value the opinion of YouTube influencers over traditional celebrities (via ThinkWithGoogle).
7. Mobile Responsive Websites Are A Must
According to a report released in March 2017 by comScore 69% of digital media time is spent on a mobile platform. More people forgo a desktop for a mobile phone. Therefore, it’s important to make your website accessible with easy to digest content.
8. Voice Searches Will Continue to Grow
Searching for a restaurant or store via voice is becoming increasingly popular. Research coming from comScore is showing that 40% of adults are using voice search capabilities on their smartphones and other devices. Entrepreneur.com estimates that by 2020, 50% of all searches will be voice searches.
9. Organic Reach Will Continue To Decline
To best reach your target audience going forward it will be better to invest in advertising or sponsored content rather than depend on organic reach only. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn offer built-in advertising solutions for reaching your customer base more effectively.
10. A Fresh Focus on Generation Z Will Emerge
2018 will see a new focus on Gen Z; the generation born between mid-1990’s to early 2000’s. In the past both millennials and Gen Z have been targeted the same on social media but going forward Generation Z will be targeted on their platforms of choice: YouTube (31%), Instagram (24%) and Snapchat (14%) (via Our Social Times).
11. Ephemeral Content Will Flourish
Ephemeral content is continuing to make a splash beyond just Snapchat. Therefore, Facebook and Instagram are following in Snapchat’s footsteps by including posts that last for a limited time. This type of content is more relatable and a better approach for connecting with your customers.
To learn more about the benefits of our services in Melbourne, FL. Please contact us to schedule your consultation. We also offer web design services, and much more.