The AD Leaf ® is Here to Set You a Step Ahead of Your Competitor.
Node JS – Single Threaded Event Loop
What Is Node.js Written In?
Is it a frontend or backend framework?
A common misconception among developers is that Node. js is a backend framework and is only used for building servers. This isn’t true: It can be used both on the frontend and backend!
Why use Node JS for Your Business Website?
This framework is used for a wide variety of applications. Let’s explore some popular use cases where Node.js is a good choice:
- Real-time chats—It is well-suited to processing real-time communication due to its single-threaded asynchronous nature. It can easily scale and is often used in building chatbots. Node.js also simplifies building additional chat features like multi-person chat and push notifications.
- Internet of Things—IoT applications usually comprise multiple sensors, as they frequently send small chunks of data that can pile into many requests. It is a good choice since it can handle these concurrent requests quickly.
- Data streaming—Companies like Netflix use this framework for streaming purposes. This is mainly due to Node.js being lightweight and fast and providing a native streaming API. These streams allow users to pipe requests to each other, resulting in data being streamed directly to its final destination.
- Complex single-page applications (SPAs)—In SPAs, the whole application is loaded in a single page. This usually means a couple of requests are made in the background for specific components. Node.js’s event loop comes to the rescue here, as it processes requests in a non-blocking fashion.
What features does Node JS Offer?
- Easy—Node.js is quite easy to start with. It’s a go-to choice for web development beginners. With a lot of tutorials and a large community—getting started is very easy.
- Scalable—It provides vast scalability for applications. Node.js, being single-threaded, is capable of handling a huge number of simultaneous connections with high throughput.
- Speed—Non-blocking thread execution makes Node.js even faster and more efficient.
- Packages—A vast set of open-source Node.js packages is available that can simplify your work. There are more than one million packages in the NPM ecosystem today.
- Strong backend—It is written in C and C++, which makes it speedy and adds features like networking support.
- Multi-platform—Cross-platform support allows you to create SaaS websites, desktop apps, and even mobile apps using it
Why choose The AD Leaf?
Web development and maintenance are essential to any business. To learn more about how this custom framework can positively impact your business’s website and marketing, please contact us to schedule your consultation at 321-255-0900 or email us at email@example.com! Our team is excited to help you keep current with the best in the market!