Our Campaign Process
Our Google Ads certified partners are committed to ensuring your ads and campaigns are executed to deliver the best lead conversion results while simultaneously searching for innovative and cutting-edge drivers that minimize Costs Per Click, and utilizing the leanest budget. The AD Leaf ®’s Google Ads PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Management includes the following services as part of our standard Ad Words management practices:
- Fact-Finding Evaluation
- When advertising, you need to make sure that all of your ad’s information is correct. That is why we can help you fact-check all of your ads to make sure they are not misleading towards your audience.
- Extensive Detailed Campaign Structure
- We will help you create the best Google Ads campaign for you and your business. This includes finding out what the best keywords and possible search inquiries will be to put ad placement on.
- Keyword Research and Optimization
- We figure out the right keywords that you and your ads should focus on, as well as optimizing the keywords you currently advertise on!
- Ad Copy Creation Tool
- We can help you write the best ad copy that will attract any potential customers. We focus on what exactly your customer is looking for and why they should choose you, in only a few words.
- Website Landing Page Optimization Tool
- The landing page of your website is what attracts visitors the most and convinces them to stay. Let our team help optimize your landing pages so that your audience is able to get the information they need the most.
- Ad Split Testing Tool
- Cannot decide on two different advertisements? Let us test both of them to see which one yields the best results.
- Optimized Bid Strategy
- Companies and brands bid for ad space. When you work with us, we will create the best strategy to get you the space that will attract the most customers.
- Negative Keywords
- These are keywords that you and your business want to avoid. We can exclude them from our ad campaigns at your request.
Google Ads management works well for certain types of businesses. If your business model involves emergency services (e.g. plumber, electrician, towing service, etc.), then a Google Ads campaign can convert clicks into leads very well. If you haven’t executed a marketing strategy correctly for your business and are in need of quick leads, our Google Ads management is also for you. Furthermore, businesses that are entering their holiday season can utilize Google Ads for gaining additional market share as a supplement for your business’ success. Google Ads are best if your targeted age demographics are within Gen X, Gen Y, and Millennial generations.
Did You Know?
Google and its partners own 71% of the search engine market share. If you want your business to be seen, you want to invest in Google Ad space.
What is Google Ads Management?
Google Ads management is the implementation of pay per click strategies from an individual marketing manager or a team of digital marketers to assist in generating leads and conversions on the Google Ads platform. Here at The AD Leaf ®, we can help you create a plan that will make your ads get the engagement they deserve.
Before you even begin to advertise with Google, you have to start with the type of visitors you want to attract to your website. You need to make sure that you are marketing to the people that fit your target audience the most. The main steps in setting up and maintaining a favorable Google Ads campaign are:
- Keyword Research
- We can help you select the relevant keywords and phrases that your potential clients would enter into Google’s search engine to find products and services. We can also help you find out how much a keyword would cost once someone clicks your ads which will help determine the right amount for your budget and determine an ROI.
- Writing Advertisements
- Our team will create emotional and engaging headlines and ad copy to intrigue your potential clients and have them inquiring more about your products and services. We work with you to produce the most effective ads that get high conversions.
- Tracking Conversions
- We will set up tools to track your conversions and to come up with additional strategies to generate even more conversions.
- Generating High-Quality Leads
- With the combination of an effective and engaging ad copy and landing page for your product and services, we will make it advantageous to have your leads be of the highest quality and relevant to learn more about your business.
- Campaign Monitoring
- We will monitor your search term reports closely to learn which keywords/queries are most often used. We then use these reports to focus on buys on the most common searches.
If it seems like a lot of work, then yes, it can be, especially if you need to start at the beginning. If time and budget are important to you, it is probably to your advantage to outsource this task. This is because a lot of data and information that can be difficult to sort through is involved. If you have a desire to be in control and learn all the information required then there are plenty of online resources to assist you in gaining the knowledge you need to start advertising on Google.
Advertise on Google With The AD Leaf ®
Here at The AD Leaf ®, we take pride in utilizing our knowledge of Google Ads management to help you and your business succeed. That is why we are committed to helping you through every step of the process. To learn more about how Google Ads can positively impact your business’s sales and marketing, please contact us to schedule your consultation. Google Ads can create the necessary impressions of your business desires by gaining immediate traffic, so you shouldn’t delay.