Facebook Ads @The AD Leaf – Melbourne FL – Simple, Clear, Clean.
- With well over a billion monthly active users, Facebook is the largest and most powerful social media advertising platform in the world.
- Mobile Facebook Ads account for 93 percent of advertising revenue for Facebook in Q1 2019. This means that there is a huge amount of ads seen on a mobile device.
- Grab their attention in 3 seconds.
- Keep it short and sweet for more interaction.
- Define an objective and stick to it. Specific targeting.
- Diversify your ad copy types.
- Video posts get more shares than any other post type.
- Videos with auto-playing sound annoy 80% of users. Ditch the sound.
- Analyze the after effects statistics.
- What do people actually want to know about? Ask them. Then write about it.
The AD Leaf’s Facebook Ad process utilizes all the features Facebook has to offer in order to present Facebook with an Ad that will fit in with their algorithm well. We also provide scheduled posts prior to them being released so that you may collaborate with us on the marketing efforts ahead of time and make sure that your company is displayed properly. The AD Leaf’s approach ensures that your ads can be seen by you prior to being released. Learn more about Facebook Ads below.
#1: Special Offers
40% of people join a Facebook Business page because they want to receive special offers. Making ads tailored towards this want is advisable while scheduling a diverse Facebook Ad campaign.
#2: Boosting Is Essential
Only 7% of the total page likes are seen organically when you post on your business page. This means if you have 100 likes only 7 people are likely to see your ad. Boosting your ad helps increase this percentage.
#3: Mobile First
With the majority of ads seen on a mobile device, your ad should in most cases be tailored towards mobile devices first. If it doesn’t look good on a phone then chances are it will not convert as well. Even when working on your desktop, view the ads on your mobile device first as chances are that is how your potential customers will view it.
#4: Grab Their Attention
In less than 3 seconds we need to grab the clients attention. One of the best strategies is using what is called a pattern interrupt. A pattern interrupt grabs the users attention with either a pop-up, creative colors, or some other sort of “WOAH” creating moment. This small unexpected action hooks users, making them think about your video. You typically want to follow up with the main action right after the pattern interrupt as this is when you have their attention the most.
#5: Specific Content
Creating specific or niche content drives the purpose of the Facebook Ad. The attention span of an average user is diminishing so you want to capture their attention quickly and then point them in the right direction right after. You must have a specific purpose for your Facebook Ad else it will not have a specific place to be shown on Facebook and is less likely to be seen.
Following this universally recognized process supports the most positive outcome with your Facebook Ads. We have done many Facebook Ads to a professional standard here in Melbourne, Florida and would love to see your company Facebook Ads doing good as well.