Whether that means you are building your network from the ground up or giving it a major overhaul, The Ad Leaf is here to help. We can aid you with creating the network design that will support your processes today and your growth tomorrow.
Our network design and set up service is designed by a team of professionals that understand that a properly designed and implemented network can play a pivotal role in the success of your business. Your network design will determine whether your IT systems can run at full speed or putter along. Our IT works with stakeholders to determine their priorities and to design networks that are functional and efficient.
We consider a number of details about how your network should be designed, including:
- A clear map of the network
- The structure and layout of the cabling required
- The quantity, type and location of all devices on the network
- Your IP addressing structure
- Details of your network security architecture and processes
On-Site Network Evaluations
On-site network evaluations are an important part of your business’s strategic and technological planning processes. We can assess your existing network’s infrastructure, systems, software, security and implementation in order to discover and address any failures, shortcomings or areas in need of improvement. We can then determine whether your network will scale along with projected growth in your business operations and use the results of our evaluation to change your business plans, corporate policies, internal procedures, system upgrades, resource costs and the required budgetary adjustments.
Network Design and Implementation Services Offered By The Ad Leaf Include:
- Network hardware installation and/or software installation.
- Basic hardware configuration and staging of switches, routers, network appliances, IP configuration, firewalls, device naming, etc.
- Proposed Virtual network / VLAN configuration
- Virtual network / VLAN design & configuration for new and existing networks
- Ethernet cabling
- Wireless solutions
Though you shouldn’t change direction every time a new technology comes on the market, you should design your network to be flexible enough to be able to adapt to your growing business. That way, you can ensure that your network becomes a competitive advantage for your organization. Contact us today to learn more about our network design and set-up services.