Stop letting technical issues interrupt your workflow.
Does your business frequently encounter technical issues that interrupt your workflow? Tired of your printer breaking down just when you need it most? Issues like these can affect your entire company’s productivity and in some cases can bring your business to a screeching halt. Often times, manufacturers want you to enroll in a costly support plan, or require you to pay thousands of dollars for a technician to assess and fix your problem with one single issue.
Don’t waste valuable time and money when you can have the benefits of a full time IT staff at a fraction of the cost. The AD Leaf ® offers our services as IT professionals with years of experience diagnosing and resolving issues from all aspects of our digital lives. Whether you are having trouble sending emails, experiencing internet issues, or any other technical issue, we are just a phone call away.
Network Troubleshooting and Support
- Internet connectivity issues
- Printer/Copier networking issues
- Issues communicating with other computers on the network
- File sharing issues
- Issues connecting TVs and other devices to your network
- Computers running slowly
- Unwanted advertisements or popups
- Random restarts, blue screens, or other serious issues
- Programs or apps not working or randomly crashing
Printers and Copiers
- Printer will not print
- Extremely blurry prints
- Unknown error codes
- Printer only works if plugged in, not over the network
- Printer will only print in color or black and white and not the other
27% of small businesses have no IT support teams leaving them vulnerable to unpatched security updates and increased downtime.
In many ways, technology has improved the quality of our lives and how we do business immensely. Unfortunately, as wonderful as all of this technology is, there is always a chance that it can break down, stop working, or otherwise impede your day to day business operations. Our team of IT professionals proudly offer our IT Support Services in to help diagnose, and most importantly, repair and resolve these issues so you can go back to doing what you do best — running your business.