Case Study - www.americaware.com
“A FUNCTIONING INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE MARKET PLACE”
Americaware is one of the largest vendors that supports The Starbucks Coffee Company with much of its retail product offering manufacturing and design. Americaware also designs and manufactures most of the souvenir category retail you see at most of the major tourist destinations across the United States from the Statue of Liberty to Mount Rushmore, and many other key destinations.
IN THE CLIENTS OWN WORDS
“We needed a place for our diverse wholesale accounts to order in one place as well as for retail customers”, You guys did it! Craig General Manager
The AD Leaf has combined two completely separate websites into one multi-faceted wholesale relationship portal with full retail purchasing capabilities:
- We have created and established an online brand for www.americaware.com
- The AD Leaf has eliminated the need for two separate websites and molded the functionality of two websites into one core website for retail and wholesale clients. This improves consistency in branding as well as ease of use for the user experience.
- We have developed a custom coded multi-faceted, dynamic wholesale relationship interface with dynamic pricing per the client and dynamic, interchangeable shipping calculated.
- The AD Leaf has provided America Ware with a professional and updated mobile responsive look & feel to improve their user experience.
- The updated look & feel has provided the impression to potential clients that Americaware is a main street manufacturing & retail design facility instead of the mom and pop or farmers market craft maker.
- The website is now able to take retail payments providing functionality that was lost with the second website Americaware was using for their retail business segment.