Social Media Marketing Melbourne FL
How Does Social Media Marketing Impact My Company’s Sales & Customer Growth?
- Social Media Marketing Melbourne FL is an inexpensive method to develop your brand to a large number of people in a short period of time
- It is a way to communicate your company’s offerings, promotions, and specials with your client base, their friends, family, or contacts
- Social Media Marketing is a great way to grow additional business segments you are introducing to your business
- If a component of your client demographics are Millennials, Gen X and Gen Y; to stay relevant in business, you must communicate with these groups via Social Media Marketing
- Phone and Email use are in decline as a preferred method of contact with customers. Social Media Marketing supports your business in communicating with your audience in a manner THEY prefer
- Social Commerce(Commerce that is internet based or driven) is currently driving 30% of all internet search traffic to websites in 2015. This percentage is growing steadily Year Over Year (YOY)
- Reduce costly customer service staff payroll, hardware, software, facilities, and rent. Utilize social media to communicate with your customers regarding: Product Recalls, Product Availability, Closures, Service Changes, Coverage Changes, etc.
- Social Media Marketing serves as a successful vessel for educating your audience about your industry and their need to know points relevant to your industry. Show your customers, vendors, and partners that you are a subject matter expert in your industry
- You Tube is the #2 most popular Search Engine with over 1 Billion video views per day
- Facebook currently has over 1 Billion users (2015- 1/5 of the world’s population) The fastest growing segment of Facebook is the baby boomer generation, however, Facebook is losing market share with Millennials( Maybe because Grandmother is now networking on Facebook?)
- Instagram currently has over 400 million users (2015- larger than the population of the U.S )
- Twitter has over approximately 300 million monthly active users and an average of 58 million Tweets per day (2015)
Unless your largest customer demographic is predominately the Baby Boomer generation or your business is based in the most under-served 3rd world country; if you are not marketing your business online and getting social with clients, you do not or will not possess a long term business in 2016!
The AD Leaf’s Social Media Marketing Approach
The AD Leaf’s is a direct social media marketing company focused on the big picture. First, we understand your goals and work to educate our clients around the immedialong-termng term impacts of social media marketing. In the beginning of your social media marketing journey, this time serves as a branding tool for your company. You are essentially raising your hand and telling your customers, vendors, and audience “Hello Everyone, We are here!” The initial priority is to introduce your services, offerings, products, and to showcase you as an authority within your industry. We achieve this goal through great, rich, and engaging information shared around your business segment and business model.
Once we have begun to showcase your company as an informational resource within your business model; your customers, vendors, and audience will begin to feel confident with you as an informational resource within your industry. You will possess much more leverage and strength (purchasing power) in asking clients to purchase your goods and or services. Social Commerce is the fastest growing segment with online e-commerce. In 2015, almost 30 percent of all website traffic was created and generated by social media marketing. As commerce continues its transition to internet based commerce called e-commerce, a strong and exciting social media marketing program is critical to your businesses success.
What Social Media Marketing Channels Should I Use To Market My Business?
The AD Leaf’s extensive fact finding research, industry trends, competitive analysis, and understanding of your business model drives the decision around which social media marketing channels are going to provide the biggest branding recognition, brand development, and lead generation for your business. We identify which social media platforms will make the biggest splash, the greatest impact, and have the best benefit for you. It is very important to ensure that your company is communicating with your customers, clients, vendors, and potential business partners within the appropriate social media channels. If you have not realized branding success and or lead generation with social media-one of the symptoms could be that you have chosen to set up, optimize and market via an incorrect social media channel choice amongst other issues. Additionally, picking incorrect social media marketing channels may also cause your company to waste marketing dollars, payroll, and lose bottom line profitability through your incorrect usage of sponsored posts, boosting, and minimal or zero return on investment.
What Social Media Marketing Channels Are We Executing Marketing Strategies For Our Clients?
The AD Leaf currently designs and effectuates successful marketing & branding campaigns with the following social media marketing channels: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Snapchat, Yelp, Foursquare, Periscope, and Google+.
To learn more about the benefits of our Social Media Marketing in Melbourne, FL., please contact us to schedule your consultation.